How to Check Your stats of 1 year in Valorant: RIOT Games tactical shooter Valorant just celebrated its first anniversary with the Year One event. During the event, players were able to enjoy returning skins and other cosmetic items, in addition to the game’s anniversary event. How to Check Your stats of 1 year in Valorant
There’s a possibility I have recently found an email from Riot waiting in my inbox. If this is the case, I would like to remind you that there are still more surprises to come.
We will be sending details about the statistics of each Valorant player to their respective email addresses during the year. If you’re unsure about how to receive your own statistics, we have a step-by-step guide for you.
How to Check Your stats of 1 year in Valorant
Follow the following steps to check your YR1 statistics:
- Click the email icon in your client.
- Go to your Valorant account ID to sign in.
- Riot Games’ official email account will send you an email with the subject line “[in-game name] – Your VERY important year in review is ready.”
- Look in your spam folder if you cannot find it.
- In the near future, you might receive the email if you haven’t received it yet.
There are several graphics in the first section of the e-mail, including the total number of wins, the average KDA ratio, and the total damage you have dealt.
On the second page, you can view your accuracy, headshot percentage, body shot count, leg shot count, and body shot number.
Throughout the last year, we have compiled a list of more than 42,999 players you have killed most frequently.
Last but not least, you’ll see the most played map, your most used agent, and your most used weapon.