Will PUBG return or not: Bad news for fans waiting for PUBG Mobile. The doors of this Battle-Royal game return to India are seen to be completely closed. Indications for this have come from the statement of Union Minister Prakash Javadekar. PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite were banned by the government in September last year.
will PUBG return or not?
Indeed, Union Minister Prakash Javadekar on Sunday said that many mobile games are ‘violent, vulgar and habitual’ and PUBG is just one example. He informed that the government has planned to set up a Center of Gaming Excellence to promote Indian cultural values. PUBG is among the more than 100 mobile apps of Chinese origin that were banned by the government last year.
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has said that the Ministry has decided to create a Game Center for teaching courses related to VFX, Gaming and Animation. So that games will be developed that will promote Indian values. In the All Maharashtra Toy / Game / Project Design Competition ‘Khel Khel Me’ virtual and prize distribution, the minister said, these courses will start this year.
The Minister said, ‘It is pleased to announce that the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has decided to form a Center of Excellence in Gaming and other related areas in collaboration with IIT Mumbai. We are in the final stages of preparation and by 2021 the new season will begin. “He said,” Prime Minister Narendra Modi is desperate to cherish and promote Indian values, heritage and cultural values and is making great efforts so that the children and youth of our country are familiar with our rich culture and tradition. “
Ban was imposed last year
Significantly, last year, the government had banned apps like PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite along with 118 Chinese apps. After this, PUBG Corporation announced PUBG Mobile India, announcing an early comeback. However, the path of PUBG return to India seems to be closing.