PUBG Mobile is officially back in India: However there are some features and exclusive policies that are specific to the Indian region.
PUBG Mobile is officially back in India
Rumors about PUBG Mobile returning to India have finally come true. Krafton has officially announced the return of PUBG Mobile in India and the game will be renamed Battlegrounds Mobile India.A teaser video has been uploaded to the BATTLEGROUND MOBILE INDIA YouTube channel, which is the old PUBG Mobile India YouTube channel. This teaser has been watched 9.8 million times in just two days.
PUBG Mobile has been banned in India for 8 months. During that time, there were many rumors about the return of the game but none of them really came true. On the other hand, Krafton has been working hard to get the game back to India but it didn’t get government approval, not until now.
This battle royale game will basically be the same as the global version of PUBG Mobile, but there are several other exclusive features and policies that apply specifically to the Indian region. Here are the game’s new policies and features:
- Do not collect, use or share any personal information for those under 18 years of age without verifiable parental consent or as permitted by law.
- If a user is under 18 years of age, they must provide the mobile number of their parent or guardian for consent.
- Users under 18 years of age can only play the game for three hours per day.
- Users under 18 years of age can spend only ₹ 7,000 a day or the equivalent of Rp1.35 million.
- Green blood replaces red blood on the effect of the shot.
- The game has a battle simulation setting as a background.
- The character will have the default outfit on the character creation menu.
To date, there has been no definite announcement for the release date of Battlegrounds Mobile India. However, according to PUBG Mobile India caster “Ocean Sharma,” Battlegrounds Mobile India may be released in June.